The Ordinary 100% L-Ascorbic Acid Powder100% L-Ascorbic Acid Powder
Regimen Step 2: Treat
Targets Dullness, Signs of Aging, Antioxidant Support, Uneven Skin Tone
Suited to All Skin Types
In your regimen
- Step 2: Treat
Mix with other products.
100% L-Ascorbic Acid Powder is a powdered form of direct vitamin C that visibly reduces signs of aging by brightening and balancing uneven skin tone and protecting your skin from the effects of damage caused by environmental stressors. Because it’s made of 100% vitamin C, it’s designed to be mixed with other serums, creams, or moisturizers in your skincare routine—allowing you to create a custom vitamin C treatment.
Depending on your mixture, your combination may offer a high concentration of direct vitamin c and as a result, a very strong tingling but non-irritating sensation is expected during the first 1-2 weeks of use until the skin's tolerance to such high exposure is elevated.
How to use
- Mix a small amount with other products in the palm of your hand.
- Apply to the face once daily, ideally in the evening.
- Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes.
- Use sun protection during the day.
- A tingling sensation can be expected; if the sensation is too strong, reduce the amount of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) to reduce the strength.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always patch test before use.
When to use
Use in PM
6 months after opening.
How to build a skin regimen
Cleanse the skin and prepare it to receive active ingredients.
Address specific skin concerns using targeted formulas. Always check each product's Usage Details to ensure products are compatible in the same routine.
Signs of Aging
All Skin Types
Lock in benefits and support the skin barrier.