The Ordinary ConcealerConcealer
Suited to All Skin Types
The shades are divided into four categories:
1 for lighter tones
2 for medium tones
3 for dark/deep tones
4 for deeper tones.
Each category is then classified further by a second digit from 0 to 4 to indicate depth within each category.
Finally, a letter is added to the shade code to identify the undertone:
P (Pink) and R (Red) indicate cool undertones
N indicates a Neutral tone
Y (Yellow) indicates a warm undertone
Three of the shades have an additional letter at the end which use natural-looking and exceptionally fine dispersions of metallic effect pigments for added highlight:
S indicates Silver highlights
G indicates Gold highlights
How to use
- Apply to imperfections, blemishes, or the under-eye area.
- Blend using your fingertips or a brush.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always patch test before use.
When to use
Use in PM
Use in AM
Refer to expiration date on product.
How to build a skin regimen
Address specific skin concerns using targeted formulas. Always check each product's Usage Details to ensure products are compatible in the same routine.