The Ordinary Multi-Peptide + HA SerumMulti-Peptide + HA Serum ("Buffet")
Regimen Step 2: Treat
Targets Signs of Aging, Crow's Feet, Dryness
Suited to All Skin Types
Format Water-based Serum
- 4.50 - 5.50
In your regimen
- Step 2: Treat
Use after cleansing, before anhydrous serums, oils, suspensions or creams.
Multi-Peptide + HA Serum (formerly known as “Buffet”) is a universal formula that combines a comprehensive array of technologies to improve skin smoothness and target multiple signs of aging at once. By utilizing four well-studied peptide technologies, skin-friendly amino acids, and multiple hyaluronic acid complexes, it helps significantly improve the appearance of crow's feet, as well as improving the feel of skin elasticity and firmness.
This formula contains SYN™-AKE, Matrixyl™ synthe'6™, Matrixyl™ 3000, ARGIRELOX™ peptide, Hyaluronic Acid, Amino Acids, and Bio-Derivatives
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. SYN™ is a trademark of DSM, Matrixyl™ synthe'6™ and Matrixyl™ 3000 are trademarks of Sederma Inc., and ARGIRELOX™ is a trademark of Lipotec S.A.U. Neither DECIEM nor The Ordinary is affiliated with the trademark owners.
- Targets common signs of aging such as the look of crow’s feet, firmness and elasticity.
- Reduces the appearance of crow’s feet wrinkles after 8 weeks*
- Improves the look of skin smoothness and texture*
- Promotes an improved appearance in skin’s elasticity and firmness*
*Independent efficacy study performed on 30 individuals over an 8 week period.
How to use
- Apply a few drops to the face in the morning and evening.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always patch test before use.
When to use
Use in AM
Use in PM
12 months after opening.
How to build a skin regimen
Cleanse the skin and prepare it to receive active ingredients.
Address specific skin concerns using targeted formulas. Always check each product's Usage Details to ensure products are compatible in the same routine.
All Skin Types
Lock in benefits and support the skin barrier.