The Ordinary 100% Organic Virgin Sea-Buckthorn Fruit Oil100% Organic Virgin Sea-Buckthorn Fruit Oil
Regimen Step 2: Treat
Targets Antioxidant support, Dullness, Dryness
Suited to All Skin Types
In your regimen
- Step 2: Treat
Use after water-based and anhydrous serums, before suspensions and creams.
100% Organic Virgin Sea-Buckthorn Fruit Oil offers a high concentration of palmitoleic acid. This vibrantly coloured oil rehydrates your skin and protects its natural moisture barrier from damage due to dryness. It also contains linoleic, oleic, stearic, and palmitic acids, as well as antioxidants, which means this organically-sourced hydrator adds protection from the visible signs of oxidative stress while promoting a brighter complexion.
Our Sea-Buckthorn Fruit oil is unrefined and imparts a natural scent due to its high palmitoleic acid (Omega-7) content.
The formula's intense natural orange-red hue is due to its high carotenoids and lycopene content. After application, the colour of this oil will remain on your skin until it is washed off. Please use a very small amount or dilute with other products for easier application.
How to use
- Mix a few drops with other products in the palm of your hand and apply to the face once daily, ideally at bedtime.
- Wash hands after application and avoid product contact with fabric as it may stain.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always patch test before use.
When to use
Use in PM
6 months after opening.
How to build a skin regimen
Address specific skin concerns using targeted formulas. Always check each product's Usage Details to ensure products are compatible in the same routine.