The Ordinary "B" Oil"B" Oil
Regimen Step 2: Treat
Targets Antioxidant support, Dryness
Suited to Dry Skin
In your regimen
- Step 2: Treat
Use after water-based and anhydrous serums, before suspensions and creams.
“B” Oil offers a comprehensive blend of micro-algae, squalane, and antioxidant-rich oils (such as crambe and jojoba) that enhance skin radiance over time, supporting a natural glow by protecting your complexion from natural stressors. This formula offers effective surface hydration for a visibly softer and smoother appearance.
The formula imparts a golden green hue and a mild herbal odour as a result of its high micro-algae concentration.
How to use
- Apply a few drops to the face once daily or as needed.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always patch test before use.
When to use
Use in AM
Use in PM
6 months after opening.
How to build a skin regimen
Address specific skin concerns using targeted formulas. Always check each product's Usage Details to ensure products are compatible in the same routine.