The Ordinary Amino Acids + B5Amino Acids + B5
Regimen Step 2: Treat
Suited to All Skin Types
Format Water-based Serum
- 4.80 - 5.30
In your regimen
- Step 2: Treat
Use after cleansing, before anhydrous serums, oils, suspensions or creams.
Amino Acids + B5 is an ultra-thin serum that works with your skin to support its natural hydration barrier. By including a concentrated 17% (by weight) solution of amino acids and amino acid derivatives that mimic your skin’s natural moisturizing factors, this water-based formula keeps the outer layer of your skin protected and well-hydrated without feeling greasy. Plus, it uses 5% (by weight) pro-vitamin B5 to provide surface and below-surface hydration, giving way to softer, smoother skin.
How to use
- Apply a few drops to the face in the morning and evening.
- A tingling sensation can be expected after application.
- If the sensation is too strong, the formula can be mixed with other creams or serums of your preference before each application to reduce the strength.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always patch test before use.
When to use
Use in AM
Use in PM
12 months after opening.
How to build a skin regimen
Cleanse the skin and prepare it to receive active ingredients.
Address specific skin concerns using targeted formulas. Always check each product's Usage Details to ensure products are compatible in the same routine.
All Skin Types
Lock in benefits and support the skin barrier.