The Ordinary 100% Organic Virgin Chia Seed Oil100% Organic Virgin Chia Seed Oil
Regimen Step 2: Treat
Targets Hair, Dryness
Suited to All Skin Types
In your regimen
- Step 2: Treat
Use after water-based and anhydrous serums, before suspensions and creams.
100% Organic Virgin Chia Seed Oil hydrates your skin without clogging pores. And because it’s made of 100% organic, virgin chia seed oil that is naturally sourced and cold-pressed, it contains alpha-linolenic acid —an essential fatty acid that promotes healthy-looking skin. What’s more, this natural skin hydrator also contains linoleic, oleic, stearic, and palmitic acids, which means it’s ideal for both skin and hair.
Our Chia Seed Oil has a natural scent partly due to its high alpha-linolenic acid content.
How to use
- Skin Application: Apply a few drops to the face once daily or as needed.
- Hair Application: Work through damp, clean hair once daily or as needed.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always patch test before use.
When to use
Use in AM
Use in PM
6 months after opening.
How to build a skin regimen
Address specific skin concerns using targeted formulas. Always check each product's Usage Details to ensure products are compatible in the same routine.