The Ordinary Amino Acids + B5Amino Acids + B5
Regimen Step 2: Treat
Suited to All Skin Types
Format Water-based Serum
- 4.75 - 5.25
In your regimen
- Step 2: Treat
Use after cleansing, before anhydrous serums, oils, suspensions or creams.
Amino Acids + B5 is an ultra-thin serum that works with your skin to support its natural hydration barrier. By including a concentrated 17% (by weight) solution of amino acids and amino acid derivatives that mimic your skin’s natural moisturizing factors, this water-based formula keeps the outer layer of your skin protected and well-hydrated without feeling greasy. Plus, it uses 5% (by weight) pro-vitamin B5 to provide surface and below-surface hydration, giving way to softer, smoother skin.
How to use
- Apply a few drops to the face in the morning and evening.
- A tingling sensation can be expected after application.
- If the sensation is too strong, the formula can be mixed with other creams or serums of your preference before each application to reduce the strength.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always patch test before use.
When to use
Use in AM
Use in PM
12 months after opening.
How to build a skin regimen
Address specific skin concerns using targeted formulas. Always check each product's Usage Details to ensure products are compatible in the same routine.