The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Anhydrous SolutionSalicylic Acid 2% Anhydrous Solution
Regimen Step 2: Treat
Targets Uneven Skin Tone, Signs of Congestion, Textural Irregularities, Dullness
Suited to All Skin Types
Format Anhydrous Serum
New Squalane-Based, Water-Free Formula!
In your regimen
- Step 2: Treat
Use after cleansing and water-based serums, before oils, suspensions or creams.
Salicylic Acid 2% Anhydrous is a gentle formula that is designed to exfoliate the skin, decongest pores, smooth textural irregularities, and reduce redness and uneven skin tone. Among our other salicylic acid offerings, what sets this formula apart is its squalane-based emollient base and supporting hydrating polyglycerides. These ingredients release the salicylic acid over time and result in a more balanced distribution that helps reduce the irritation potential that can be associated with acid use making it ideal for new users.
How to use
- Apply in the morning and evening.
- Apply a small dot to the target area or apply a small amount over the face for general use.
- Do not use on sensitive, peeling or compromised skin.
- Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised: Apply the product as directed to a small area once a day for three days to test if you are sensitive to this product.
- If you develop irritation, hives, swelling of eyes and mouth, blistering, or diﬃculty breathing, rinse oﬀ, cease use, and consult a physician right away.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn.
- Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Always patch test before use.
When to use
Use in AM
Use in PM
6 months after opening.
Do not use withCopper Peptides Direct Acids Direct Vitamin C EUK Niacinamide Powder Peptides Retinoids
How to build a skin regimen
Address specific skin concerns using targeted formulas. Always check each product's Usage Details to ensure products are compatible in the same routine.