The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% SolutionSalicylic Acid 2% Solution
Regimen Step 2: Treat
Targets Signs of Congestion
Suited to Oily Skin
Format Water-based Serum
- 3.20 - 4.00
In your regimen
- Step 2: Treat
Use after cleansing, before anhydrous serums, oils, suspensions or creams.
How to use
- Apply once daily in the evening.
- Apply a small dot to the target area or apply a small amount over the face for general use.
- Do not use on sensitive, peeling or compromised skin. Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised: Apply the product as directed to a small area once a day for three days to test if you are sensitive to this product.
- If you develop irritation, hives, swelling of eyes and mouth, blistering, or diﬃculty breathing, rinse oﬀ, cease use, and consult a physician right away.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn.
- Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Always patch test before use.
When to use
Use in PM
12 months after opening.
Do not use withCopper Peptides Direct Acids Direct Vitamin C EUK Niacinamide Powder Peptides Retinoids
In the News
How to build a skin regimen
Cleanse the skin and prepare it to receive active ingredients.
Lock in benefits and support the skin barrier.