The Ordinary 100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil100% Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil
Regimen Step 2: Treat
Targets Dryness, Antioxidant Support, Hair
Suited to All Skin Types
In your regimen
- Step 2: Treat
Use after water-based and anhydrous serums, before suspensions and creams.
100% Organic Cold-Pressed Virgin Marula Oil is a hydrating oil that helps visibly restore radiant tone, thanks to a combination of naturally present antioxidants. And because it’s made of 100% organic, virgin marula seed oil that is both cold-pressed and unrefined, this extra-rich oil contains oleic and linoleic acid that support skin hydration, which means it’s ideal for dry skin.
How to use
- Skin Application: Apply a few drops to the face once daily or as needed.
- Hair Application: Work through damp, clean hair once daily or as needed.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always patch test before use.
When to use
Use in AM
Use in PM
6 months after opening.
How to build a skin regimen
Cleanse the skin and prepare it to receive active ingredients.
Address specific skin concerns using targeted formulas. Always check each product's Usage Details to ensure products are compatible in the same routine.
All Skin Types
Lock in benefits and support the skin barrier.