Aloe 2% + NAG 2% SolutionAloe 2% + NAG 2% Solution
Regimen Step 2: Treat
Targets Textural Irregularities, Look of Redness, Uneven Skin Tone
Suited to Dry Skin
Format Water-based Serum
In your regimen
- Step 2: Treat
Use after cleansing, before anhydrous serums, oils, suspensions or creams.
Aloe 2% + NAG 2% Solution is a lightweight soothing serum formulated for blemish-prone skin. It reduces the appearance of post-acne marks through the inclusion of ingredients that target the look and feel of both uneven skin tone and texture, while also helping to reduce the appearance of pores, and strengthening skin barrier.
This formulation incorporates aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder for hydration. It also contains N-acetyl glucosamine (NAG), a biotechnology-derived ingredient that has been shown to effectively target the appearance of uneven skin tone. It is further supported by peptide technology palmitoyl pentapeptide-4 which targets the feel of textural irregularities, while offering effective barrier support.
- Reduces the appearance of post-acne marks
- Reduces the look of skin redness caused by irritation
- Reduces the appearance of pores
- Improves the appearance of uneven skin tone and the feel of uneven skin texture
- Strengthens and maintains skin barrier function
- Boosts skin hydration
*Consumer testing on 31 subjects after using product 2x/day for 8 weeks.
How to use
- Apply a few drops to the face in the morning and evening.
- If irritation occurs, rinse oﬀ, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always patch test before use.
When to use
Use in AM
Use in PM
12 months after opening.
How to build a skin regimen
Cleanse the skin and prepare it to receive active ingredients.
Address specific skin concerns using targeted formulas. Always check each product's Usage Details to ensure products are compatible in the same routine.
All Skin Types
Lock in benefits and support the skin barrier.