Salicylic Acid 2% SolutionSalicylic Acid 2% Solution
Regimen Step 2: Treat
Targets Acne, Signs of Congestion
Suited to Acne-Prone Skin
Format Water-based Serum
- 3.20 - 4.00
In your regimen
- Step 2: Treat
Use after cleansing, before anhydrous serums, oils, suspensions or creams.
Made with Salicylic acid 2% concentration, this water based serum offers surface level exfoliation, encouraging the natural shedding of dead skin. It’s also lipophilic (oil- soluble) which means it can penetrate pores to control acne blemishes. The formula’s multi-functional approach helps clear up pores, improve the appearance of visible redness and comedones. This approach treats acne, allows skin to heal and results in clearer, smoother-looking skin. Suitable for use in teenagers with mild to moderate acne.
How to use
- Warnings: When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time.
- If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Directions: Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised:
- Apply the product as directed to a small area once a day for three days to test if you are sensitive to this product.
- If you develop irritation, hives, swelling of the eyes and mouth, blistering or difficulty breathing, rinse off, cease use, and consult a doctor right away.
Always patch test before use.
When to use
Use in PM
Refer to expiration date on product.
Do not use withCopper Peptides Direct Acids Direct Vitamin C EUK Niacinamide Powder Peptides Retinoids
How to build a skin regimen
Cleanse the skin and prepare it to receive active ingredients.
Address specific skin concerns using targeted formulas. Always check each product's Usage Details to ensure products are compatible in the same routine.
All Skin Types
Lock in benefits and support the skin barrier.