The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 30% in SiliconeVitamin C Suspension 30% in Silicone
Regimen Step 2: Treat
Targets Dullness, Signs of Aging, Antioxidant Support, Uneven Skin Tone
Suited to All Skin Types
In your regimen
- Step 2: Treat
Use after water-based serums, anhydrous serums and oils but before creams.
Vitamin C Suspension 30% in Silicone is a smooth cream-like formula that uses direct Vitamin C to help visibly reduce signs of aging by brightening and balancing uneven skin tone. This water-free formula provides 30% direct L-Ascorbic Acid which remains completely stable due to the absence of water. What’s more, this water-free formula contains extra-light silicones, which lessen the tingling sensation that can be associated with topical vitamin C treatments.
Note: The vitamin C powder in this formula may contribute to the texture of the product which is suspended in a silicone base, providing a smooth and soft skin feel. If desired, this formula can be diluted in a cream base per application to allow the skin to build tolerance over time.
How to use
- Apply a small amount to the face once daily, ideally in the evening.
- Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes.
- Use sun protection during the day.
- A tingling sensation can be expected; if the sensation is too strong, the formula can be mixed with other oils of your preference before each application to reduce the strength.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always patch test before use.
When to use
Use in PM
6 months after opening.
How to build a skin regimen
Cleanse the skin and prepare it to receive active ingredients.
Address specific skin concerns using targeted formulas. Always check each product's Usage Details to ensure products are compatible in the same routine.
Signs of Aging
All Skin Types
Lock in benefits and support the skin barrier.