The Ordinary Granactive Retinoid 2% EmulsionGranactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion
Regimen Step 2: Treat
Targets Uneven Skin Tone, Textural Irregularities, Signs of Aging
Suited to All Skin Types
- 5.00 - 6.00
In your regimen
- Step 2: Treat
Use after cleansing and water-based serums, before oils, suspensions or creams.
Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion is a creamy serum that targets visible signs of aging through a highly-advanced retinoid active, one of the best all-around ingredients for skin. This next-generation retinoid improves the appearance of fine and dynamic lines that arise from a loss of collagen and elastin, while evening skin texture and tone. What’s more, this advanced ingredient is not only proven to deliver comparable visible results to retinol; it’s less likely to cause irritation.
Note: Granactive Retinoid™ is a trademark of Grant Industries. Neither DECIEM nor The Ordinary is affiliated with Grant Industries.
How to use
- Apply a few drops to the face in the evening.
- Do not use with other retinoid products.
- Use sun protection during the day.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always patch test before use.
When to use
Use in PM
3 months after opening.
How to build a skin regimen
Address specific skin concerns using targeted formulas. Always check each product's Usage Details to ensure products are compatible in the same routine