The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
Regimen Step 2: Treat
Suited to All Skin Types
Format Water-based Serum
- 6.00 - 7.50
In your regimen
- Step 2: Treat
Use after cleansing, before anhydrous serums, oils, suspensions or creams.
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 is a water-based formula combining low-, medium- and high-molecular-weight hyaluronic acid molecules and a next-generation HA crosspolymer to support hydration to multiple layers of your skin. It also targets the appearance of wrinkles and textural irregularities. Plus, it uses pro-vitamin B5 to enhance hydration at the outer layers, resulting in smoother, plumper skin.
- Smoothing serum that offers short and long-term hydration.
- Boosts skin hydration after 1 week (with sustained results after 4 weeks).
- Strengthens skin barrier after 4 weeks.
- Noticeably smoother and more supple skin after 4 weeks.
- Reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles after 4 weeks.*
*In a clinical study of 34 subjects applying product 2x/day for 4 weeks.
How to use
- Apply a few drops to the face in the morning and evening.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always patch test before use.
When to use
Use in AM
Use in PM
12 months after opening.
In the News
How to build a skin regimen
Address specific skin concerns using targeted formulas. Always check each product's Usage Details to ensure products are compatible in the same routine