The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%
Regimen Step 2: Treat
Targets Visible Shine, Signs of Congestion, Textural Irregularities, Dullness, Dryness
Suited to All Skin Types
Format Water-based Serum
In your regimen
- Step 2: Treat
Use after cleansing, before anhydrous serums, oils, suspensions or creams.
Our Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% formula is a water-based serum that boosts skin brightness, improves skin smoothness and reinforces the skin barrier over time. It contains a high 10% concentration of Niacinamide (vitamin b3) and zinc PCA.
Note: Niacinamide and Zinc PCA is not a treatment for acne. For persistent acne-related conditions, we recommend speaking to your health care provider regarding treatment options. This formulation can be used alongside acne treatments if desired for added visible skin benefits.
- Hydrating lightweight serum that improves the look of skin radiance and luminosity.
- Hydrates skin by reinforcing the skin barrier in as little as 7 days.
- Achieve smoother skin after 8 weeks.*
*In a clinical study of 35 subjects applying product 2x/day for 8 weeks
How to use
- Apply a few drops to the face in the morning and evening.
- If irritation occurs, rinse oﬀ, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always patch test before use.
When to use
Use in AM
Use in PM
12 months after opening.
How to build a skin regimen
Address specific skin concerns using targeted formulas. Always check each product's Usage Details to ensure products are compatible in the same routine