The Ordinary 100% Niacinamide Powder100% Niacinamide Powder
Regimen Step 2: Treat
Targets Textural Irregularities, Dullness, Visible Shine
Suited to All Skin Types
In your regimen
- Step 2: Treat
Mix with other products.
This ultra-fine 100% Niacinamide Powder promotes a brighter, more radiant complexion by smoothing textural irregularities, mattifying the skin and minimizing oils. As a powder that is comprised of 100% niacinamide (commonly known as vitamin B3), it’s designed to be mixed with other water-based serums, creams or moisturizers in your skincare routine—allowing you to create a custom niacinamide treatment.
Mixing Guide: In its truest form, Niacinamide is readily water-soluble and dissolves in water-based products, such as serums and creams, with ease. The Ordinary’s 100% Niacinamide Powder can be mixed into any non-conflicting, water-based treatment, provided that the pH of the base is between 5.0 and 7.0. When it comes to the choice of a water-based base to mix with this formula, there are several options available within The Ordinary brand. These include the following:
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA
Multi-Peptide + Copper Peptides 1%
Matrixyl 10% + HA
Argireline Solution 10%
To give an example of how to mix the product, if 1/4 scoop of the powder consists approximately of 0.05g Niacinamide, when mixed with 4 drops of the selected base, the resulting mixture is estimated to yield a 10-15% concentration of Niacinamide.
How to use
- Mix a quarter scoop of the spoon provided with a water-based treatment in the palm of your hand.
- Apply to the face in the morning and/or evening.
- Avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water.
- Wash hands after handling. Do not mix with formulations with a pH of 5 or lower.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always patch test before use.
When to use
Use in AM
Use in PM
Refer to expiration date on product.
How to build a skin regimen
Cleanse the skin and prepare it to receive active ingredients.
Address specific skin concerns using targeted formulas. Always check each product's Usage Details to ensure products are compatible in the same routine.
All Skin Types
Lock in benefits and support the skin barrier.