The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%
Regimen Step 2: Treat
Targets Textural Irregularities, Dullness, Look of Redness, Uneven Skin Tone
Suited to All Skin Types
- 4.00 - 5.00
In your regimen
- Step 2: Treat
Use after cleansing and water-based serums, before oils, suspensions or creams.
Azelaic Acid Suspension 10% is a cream-like formula that brightens skin tone and visibly improves skin texture due to a high concentration of azelaic acid—a natural and effective antioxidant found in grains. It has a lower irritation potential than other direct acids, which means it’s gentle enough for daily use as part of your skincare regimen.
How to use
- Apply a small amount to the face in the morning and evening.
- Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes and mouth.
- Use sun protection during the day.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always patch test before use.
When to use
Use in AM
Use in PM
12 months after opening.
Do not use withCopper Peptides Direct Acids Direct Vitamin C EUK Niacinamide Powder Peptides Retinoids
How to build a skin regimen
Cleanse the skin and prepare it to receive active ingredients.
Address specific skin concerns using targeted formulas. Always check each product's Usage Details to ensure products are compatible in the same routine.
All Skin Types
Lock in benefits and support the skin barrier.