The Ordinary Mandelic Acid 10% + HAMandelic Acid 10% + HA
Regimen Step 2: Treat
Targets Textural Irregularities, Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone
Suited to All Skin Types
Format Water-based Serum
In your regimen
- Step 2: Treat
Use after cleansing, before anhydrous serums, oils, suspensions or creams.
Mandelic Acid 10% + HA is an Alpha Hydroxy Acid serum that helps improve skin clarity, balance uneven skin tone, and correct skin texture in a gentle, yet effective manner. This is because it has a larger molecular weight than other alpha hydroxy acids, which results in a slower, more balanced distribution.
How to use
- Apply once daily, ideally in the evening.
- The formula can be diluted with other products to reduce strength until skin develops tolerance.
- Do not use on sensitive, peeling, or compromised skin.
- Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes.
- Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn.
- Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Always patch test before use.
When to use
Use in PM
12 months after opening.
Do not use withCopper Peptides Direct Acids Direct Vitamin C EUK Niacinamide Powder Peptides Retinoids
How to build a skin regimen
Cleanse the skin and prepare it to receive active ingredients.
Address specific skin concerns using targeted formulas. Always check each product's Usage Details to ensure products are compatible in the same routine.
Lock in benefits and support the skin barrier.