The Ordinary 100% Niacinamide Powder100% Niacinamide Powder
Regimen Step 2: Treat
Targets Visible Shine, Textural Irregularities, Dullness
Suited to All Skin Types
In your regimen
- Step 2: Treat
Mix with other products.
This ultra-fine 100% Niacinamide Powder promotes a brighter, more radiant complexion by smoothing textural irregularities, mattifying the skin and minimizing oils. As a powder that is comprised of 100% niacinamide (commonly known as vitamin B3), it’s designed to be mixed with other water-based serums, creams or moisturizers in your skincare routine—allowing you to create a custom niacinamide treatment.
Mixing Guide: In its truest form, Niacinamide is readily water-soluble and dissolves in water-based products, such as serums and creams, with ease. The Ordinary’s 100% Niacinamide Powder can be mixed into any non-conflicting, water-based treatment, provided that the pH of the base is between 5.0 and 7.0. When it comes to the choice of a water-based base to mix with this formula, there are several options available within The Ordinary brand. These include the following:
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA
“Buffet” + Copper Peptides 1%
Matrixyl 10% + HA
Argireline Solution 10%
To give an example of how to mix the product, if 1/4 scoop of the powder consists approximately of 0.05g Niacinamide, when mixed with 4 drops of the selected base, the resulting mixture is estimated to yield a 10-15% concentration of Niacinamide.
How to use
- Mix a quarter scoop of the spoon provided with a water-based treatment in the palm of your hand.
- Apply to the face in the morning and/or evening.
- Avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water.
- Wash hands after handling. Do not mix with formulations with a pH of 5 or lower.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always patch test before use.
When to use
Use in AM
Use in PM
Refer to expiration date on product.
How to build a skin regimen
Address specific skin concerns using targeted formulas. Always check each product's Usage Details to ensure products are compatible in the same routine.