The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
Regimen Step 2: Treat
Suited to All Skin Types
Format Water-based Serum
- 6.00 - 7.50
In your regimen
- Step 2: Treat
Use after cleansing, before anhydrous serums, oils, suspensions or creams.
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 is a water-based formula combining low-, medium- and high-molecular-weight hyaluronic acid molecules and a next-generation HA crosspolymer to support hydration to multiple layers of your skin. It also targets the appearance of wrinkles and textural irregularities. Plus, it uses pro-vitamin B5 to enhance hydration at the outer layers, resulting in smoother, plumper skin.
- Smoothing serum that offers short and long-term hydration.
- Boosts skin hydration after 1 week (with sustained results after 4 weeks).
- Strengthens skin barrier after 4 weeks.
- Noticeably smoother and more supple skin after 4 weeks.
- Reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles after 4 weeks.*
*In a clinical study of 34 subjects applying product 2x/day for 4 weeks.
How to use
- Apply a few drops to the face in the morning and evening.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always patch test before use.
When to use
Use in AM
Use in PM
12 months after opening.
In the News
How to build a skin regimen
Cleanse the skin and prepare it to receive active ingredients.
Address specific skin concerns using targeted formulas. Always check each product's Usage Details to ensure products are compatible in the same routine.
Lock in benefits and support the skin barrier.