The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2%Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2%
Regimen Step 2: Treat
Targets Dullness, Signs of Aging, Antioxidant Support, Uneven Skin Tone
Suited to All Skin Types
In your regimen
- Step 2: Treat
Use after water-based serums, anhydrous serums and oils but before creams.
Vitamin C Suspension 23% in HA Spheres uses direct vitamin C and hyaluronic acid to help visibly reduce signs of aging by brightening and balancing uneven skin tone. This water-free formula provides 23% pure L-Ascorbic Acid which remains completely stable due to the absence of water. What’s more, this water-free formula is supported with spheres of hyaluronic acid for added hydration.
Note: The slightly granular texture of this product is due to the vitamin C powder being suspended in an oil-like base and therefore each application requires a few seconds to feel absorbed by the skin. If desired, this formula can be diluted in a cream base per application to allow the skin to build tolerance over time.
How to use
- Apply a small amount to the face once daily, ideally in the evening.
- Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes. Use sun protection during the day.
- A tingling sensation can be expected; if the sensation is too strong, the formula can be mixed with other oils of your preference before each application to reduce the strength.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always patch test before use.
When to use
Use in PM
6 months after opening.
How to build a skin regimen
Cleanse the skin and prepare it to receive active ingredients.
Address specific skin concerns using targeted formulas. Always check each product's Usage Details to ensure products are compatible in the same routine.
All Skin Types
Lock in benefits and support the skin barrier.