DECIEM Gift Card - Terms And Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to the purchase and use of a DECIEM Gift Card ("Gift Card"). By purchasing or using a Gift Card, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms.
Gift Cards are issued by DECIEM UK Ltd., whose registered office is at 59 Redchurch Street, London, England, E2 7DJ ("We", "us", "our").
- Gift Cards can be purchased online at https://deciem.com/100570.html. Gift Cards cannot be purchased from our DECIEM shops or at retail partner stores who sell DECIEM products. Gift Cards can be purchased in pounds sterling (no pence) with a minimum value of £10 and a maximum value of £200.
- A maximum of one (1) Gift Cards can be purchased in one transaction.
- If you order a Gift Card online at https://deciem.com/100570.html, then please note that your order is not accepted by us, and no contract between us is formed for the supply of the Gift Card, until such time as we email you to accept the order and provide the electronic Gift Card. We will provide the Gift Card to you as an electronic Gift Card via email to the email address you give us at the time of order.
- Gift Cards will be provided as electronic Gift Cards only (no physical cards will be provided). We are not responsible for electronic Gift Cards that are undeliverable or which are not received as a result of your failure to enter the recipient's email address correctly at the time of purchase.
- A Gift Card will be your responsibility from the time we deliver it to the email address you gave to us.
- These Terms are in addition to and subject to our normal terms and conditions of sale, please see https://deciem.com/en-gb/terms.html.
- You have the right to cancel any unused Gift Card purchased online within fourteen (14) days; this cancellation period will expire fourteen (14) days after the day on which you receive the Gift Card. To exercise this right to cancel you should contact us at https://deciem.com/en-gb/contact-us.html and clearly state your intention to cancel the Gift Card.
- If you choose to cancel any unused Gift Card purchased online we will reimburse to you all payments received from you without undue delay and not later than fourteen (14) days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel the Gift Card.
- We will reimburse you for any cancelled Gift Cards using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction.
- Partially used Gift Cards cannot be cancelled.
Use and redemption
- You can redeem your Gift Card on the DECIEM website in the United Kingdom as part or full payment for available products. You cannot use your Gift Card at DECIEM store locations or at retail partners' stores who sell DECIEM products.
- Your Gift Card can only be redeemed for purchases in pounds sterling (i.e. in the currency in which the Gift Card was purchased).
- Each time you use your Gift Card, your purchase value will be deducted from the balance on the Gift Card.
- If you use your Gift Card and the total order value is less than the value on the card, then any balance will remain on the Gift Card and may be applied to future purchases.
- If you use your Gift Card and the total order value is more than the value on the card, then the balance must be paid with an acceptable payment method.
- You may obtain information about the remaining balance of your Gift Card by visiting: https://deciem.com/en-gb/contact-us.html. In most cases, the Gift Card balance will be adjusted immediately when you make a purchase, but there may be occasions when the updated balance is delayed for a period of time.
- You cannot use your Gift Card to discharge any payment on a credit account or to purchase another Gift Card.
- Your Gift Card cannot be reloaded, resold or exchanged for cash. Unused Gift Card balances may not be transferred and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- A maximum of one (1) Gift Cards can be used in a single transaction. Gift Cards can be used in conjunction with DECIEM promotions or offers unless the terms and conditions of such promotions or offers indicate otherwise.
- If you purchase an item using your Gift Card and then return that item or cancel that order in accordance with our usual return policy (available at https://deciem.com/en-gb/returns.html) or your statutory rights as a consumer, any amount paid from your Gift Card will be refunded back to your Gift Card. If you no longer have the Gift Card used for that purchase, then we will place the refund amount on a new Gift Card. Other payment methods shall be refunded in line with our usual return policy. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- You should treat your Gift Card like cash; it cannot be replaced and no balance can be refunded if lost, damaged, stolen or used by a third party without your permission. We cannot accept any liability to you in such circumstances.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept payment through your Gift Card if we deem it to be tampered with or duplicated or if it is otherwise suspected to be affected by fraud.
- Gift Cards do not expire and are not subject to any transactional fees.
- Gift Cards can be used as private personal or business gifts, but may not be used as prizes or gifts in connection with any marketing, advertising or other promotional activities unless you have obtained our prior written approval.
- No rights to use DECIEM's name, logo, trade marks or branding (including any image or likeness of the Gift Cards) are granted under these Terms. Use of Gift Cards in a manner that states or implies that any person, organisation, product, service or website is endorsed or sponsored by, or otherwise associated with DECIEM or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates is prohibited.
Suspension, deactivation, cancellation etc of Gift Card
- By purchasing a Gift Card, you agree and acknowledge that the Gift Card will not be used in any manner that is, in our view, illegal, unfair, deceptive, abusive or misleading to consumers.
- We may suspend, deactivate or cancel a Gift Card and freeze the balance available on the Gift Card at any time where we deem that the Gift Card is being used in breach of these Terms or in a fraudulent, unlawful or improper manner.
- If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our failure to comply or our failing to use reasonable care and skill. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for breach of your legal rights in relation to goods.
- If you use Gift Cards for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability for you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time, with or without notice, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so. This does not affect your statutory rights. The most current version of these Terms will be available at https://deciem.com/100570.html and will supersede all previous versions of these Terms.
- Any decision of DECIEM is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation. You may not transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms to anyone else without first obtaining our written consent
- A person who is not a party to a contract made under these Terms shall have no rights to enforce any of these Terms (save to the extent that any such right exists or is available under applicable law).
- Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to exercise our rights under these Terms immediately, this will not by itself be taken as a waiver of those rights and we may still exercise those rights in the future.
- The Gift Card and these Terms (including any non-contractual disputes or claims arising out of them) are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English courts. Consumers in Scotland and Northern Ireland may additionally bring an action in their home courts.
Copyright © DECIEM Beauty Group Inc. All worldwide rights reserved.