The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% SolutionSalicylic Acid 2% Solution
Regimen Step 2: Treat
Targets Signs of Congestion
Suited to Oily Skin
Format Water-based Serum
Our most loved product is back
- 3.20 - 4.00
In your regimen
- Step 2: Treat
Use after cleansing, before anhydrous serums, oils, suspensions or creams.
Salicylic Acid 2% Solution is a water-based serum made with an optimum concentration of salicylic acid which targets textural irregularities while removing dead skin cells that can clog pores. And because it promotes exfoliation, this solution helps visibly reduce congestion, giving way to brighter, clearer skin.
How to use
- Apply once daily in the evening.
- Apply a small dot to the target area or apply a small amount over the face for general use.
- Do not use on sensitive, peeling or compromised skin. Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised: Apply the product as directed to a small area once a day for three days to test if you are sensitive to this product.
- If you develop irritation, hives, swelling of eyes and mouth, blistering, or diﬃculty breathing, rinse oﬀ, cease use, and consult a physician right away.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn.
- Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Always patch test before use.
When to use
Use in PM
12 months after opening.
Do not use withCopper Peptides Direct Acids Direct Vitamin C EUK Niacinamide Powder Peptides Retinoids
In the News
How to build a skin regimen
Address specific skin concerns using targeted formulas. Always check each product's Usage Details to ensure products are compatible in the same routine.