The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 30% in SiliconeVitamin C Suspension 30% in Silicone
Regimen Step 2: Treat
Targets Antioxidant support, Uneven Skin Tone, Signs of Aging, Dullness
Suited to All Skin Types
In your regimen
- Step 2: Treat
Use after water-based serums, anhydrous serums and oils but before creams.
Vitamin C Suspension 30% in Silicone is a smooth cream-like formula that uses direct Vitamin C to help visibly reduce signs of aging by brightening and balancing uneven skin tone. This water-free formula provides 30% direct L-Ascorbic Acid which remains completely stable due to the absence of water. What’s more, this water-free formula contains extra-light silicones, which lessen the tingling sensation that can be associated with topical vitamin C treatments.
Note: The vitamin C powder in this formula may contribute to the texture of the product which is suspended in a silicone base, providing a smooth and soft skin feel. If desired, this formula can be diluted in a cream base per application to allow the skin to build tolerance over time.
How to use
- Apply a small amount to the face once daily, ideally in the evening.
- Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes.
- Use sun protection during the day.
- A tingling sensation can be expected; if the sensation is too strong, the formula can be mixed with other oils of your preference before each application to reduce the strength.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always patch test before use.
When to use
Use in PM
6 months after opening.
How to build a skin regimen
Address specific skin concerns using targeted formulas. Always check each product's Usage Details to ensure products are compatible in the same routine.