The Ordinary Mineral UV Filters SPF 15 with AntioxidantsMineral UV Filters SPF 15 with Antioxidants
Regimen Step 3: Seal
Targets UV Protection, Dryness, Antioxidant Support
Suited to All Skin Types
- 7.00 - 8.50
In your regimen
- Step 3: Seal
Use as the last step of your skincare routine as a sunscreen before application of makeup.
Mineral UV Filters SPF 15 with Antioxidants is a broad-spectrum mineral sunscreen providing SPF 15 protection and integrating antioxidant, and hydration support. By providing both UVA and UVB coverage, this daily formula helps protect your skin against sunburn and sun damage and decreases early signs of aging caused by the sun. Its physical-based filters make it suitable for all skin types and a wide range of ages.
The Mineral UV Filter formulas avoid the use of any nanoparticles.
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Apply to the face liberally and evenly 15 to 20 minutes before UV exposure.
- To maintain protection during continued UV exposure, reapply every 2 hours or after material water exposure, towel-drying, swimming, or extensive perspiration.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product.
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; and
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Always patch test before use.
When to use
Use in AM
Refer to expiration date on product.
How to build a skin regimen
Cleanse the skin and prepare it to receive active ingredients.
Address specific skin concerns using targeted formulas. Always check each product's Usage Details to ensure products are compatible in the same routine.
Lock in benefits and support the skin barrier.