The Ordinary Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution 20% in Vitamin FAscorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution 20% in Vitamin F
Regimen Step 2: Treat
Targets Antioxidant support, Uneven Skin Tone, Signs of Aging, Dullness
Suited to Dry Skin
Format Anhydrous Serum
In your regimen
- Step 2: Treat
Use after cleansing and water-based serums, before oils, suspensions or creams.
Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution 20% in Vitamin F is a lightweight oil that helps reduce signs of aging by brightening and balancing uneven skin tone. Unlike direct forms of vitamin C, this hydrating formula contains an oil-soluble vitamin C derivative that converts into vitamin C once applied, giving it less irritation potential. Plus, it has vitamin F—Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids—to help support your skin’s natural hydration barrier.
How to use
- Apply a few drops to the face in the morning and evening.
- Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes.
- Use sun protection during the day.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always patch test before use.
When to use
Use in AM
Use in PM
6 months after opening
Do not use withNiacinamide
How to build a skin regimen
Address specific skin concerns using targeted formulas. Always check each product's Usage Details to ensure products are compatible in the same routine.