The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%
Regimen Step 2: Treat
Targets Textural Irregularities, Dryness, Dullness, Visible Shine, Signs of Congestion
Suited to All Skin Types
Format Water-based Serum
In your regimen
- Step 2: Treat
Use after cleansing, before anhydrous serums, oils, suspensions or creams.
Our Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% formula is a water-based serum that boosts skin brightness, improves skin smoothness and reinforces the skin barrier over time. It contains a high 10% concentration of Niacinamide (vitamin b3) and zinc PCA.
Note: Niacinamide and Zinc PCA is not a treatment for acne. For persistent acne-related conditions, we recommend speaking to your health care provider regarding treatment options. This formulation can be used alongside acne treatments if desired for added visible skin benefits.
- Hydrating lightweight serum that improves the look of skin radiance and luminosity.
- Hydrates skin by reinforcing the skin barrier in as little as 7 days.
- Achieve smoother skin after 8 weeks.*
*In a clinical study of 35 subjects applying product 2x/day for 8 weeks
How to use
- Apply a few drops to the face in the morning and evening.
- If irritation occurs, rinse oﬀ, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always patch test before use.
When to use
Use in AM
Use in PM
12 months after opening.
In the News
How to build a skin regimen
Cleanse the skin and prepare it to receive active ingredients.
Address specific skin concerns using targeted formulas. Always check each product's Usage Details to ensure products are compatible in the same routine.
Lock in benefits and support the skin barrier.