The Ordinary Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate 10%Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate 10%
Regimen Step 2: Treat
Targets Antioxidant support, Uneven Skin Tone, Signs of Aging, Dullness
Suited to Dry Skin
Product being updated
- 6.50 - 7.50
In your regimen
- Step 2: Treat
Use after cleansing and water-based serums, before oils, suspensions or creams.
Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate 10% is a rich formula designed to help reduce signs of aging by brightening and balancing uneven skin tone. Unlike direct forms of vitamin C, this cream contains a water-soluble vitamin C derivative that converts into vitamin C once applied to the skin. This gives it less irritation potential. And because it has advanced antioxidant properties, it also protects your skin from the visual effects of damage caused by environmental stressors.
How to use
- Apply a small amount to the face in the morning and evening.
- Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes.
- Use sun protection during the day.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always patch test before use.
When to use
Use in AM
Use in PM
6 months after opening.
Do not use withNiacinamide
How to build a skin regimen
Address specific skin concerns using targeted formulas. Always check each product's Usage Details to ensure products are compatible in the same routine.