The Ordinary Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution 20% in Vitamin FAscorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution 20% in Vitamin F
Regimen Step 2: Treat
Targets Dullness, Signs of Aging, Antioxidant Support, Uneven Skin Tone
Suited to Dry Skin
Format Anhydrous Serum
In your regimen
- Step 2: Treat
Use after cleansing and water-based serums, before oils, suspensions or creams.
Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution 20% in Vitamin F is a lightweight oil that helps reduce signs of aging by brightening and balancing uneven skin tone. Unlike direct forms of vitamin C, this hydrating formula contains an oil-soluble vitamin C derivative that converts into vitamin C once applied, giving it less irritation potential. Plus, it has vitamin F—Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids—to help support your skin’s natural hydration barrier.
How to use
- Apply a few drops to the face in the morning and evening.
- Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes.
- Use sun protection during the day.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always patch test before use.
When to use
Use in AM
Use in PM
6 months after opening
Do not use withNiacinamide
How to build a skin regimen
Cleanse the skin and prepare it to receive active ingredients.
Address specific skin concerns using targeted formulas. Always check each product's Usage Details to ensure products are compatible in the same routine.
Lock in benefits and support the skin barrier.