The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair DensityMulti-Peptide Serum for Hair Density
Regimen Step 2: Treat
Suited to All Hair Types
Format Water-based Serum
- 4.80 - 5.80
In your regimen
- Step 2: Treat
Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density is a concentrated leave-in formula designed to support the scalp and give you thicker, denser, fuller-looking hair. The formula is lightweight and offers a combination of peptide technologies alongside a series of plant-based extracts.
This formula contains REDENSYL™, Procapil™, CAPIXYL™, BAICAPIL™, AnaGain™, and High-Solubility Caffeine.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. REDENSYL™ is a trademark of Givaudan, Procapil™ is a trademark of Sederma Inc., CAPIXYL™ is a trademark of Lucas Meyer Cosmetics Canada Inc., BAICAPIL™ is a trademark of Provital, S.A., and AnaGain™ is a trademark of Mibelle Biochemistry. Neither DECIEM nor The Ordinary is affiliated with the trademark owners.
How to use
- Massage a few drops thoroughly into clean, dry scalp once daily, ideally at bedtime.
- This formula is a leave-in treatment.
- Do not wash hair or scalp after application.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always patch test before use.
When to use
Use in PM
12 months after opening.
How to build a skin regimen
Cleanse the skin and prepare it to receive active ingredients.
Address specific skin concerns using targeted formulas. Always check each product's Usage Details to ensure products are compatible in the same routine.
All Skin Types
Lock in benefits and support the skin barrier.