The Ordinary 100% Organic Virgin Chia Seed Oil100% Organic Virgin Chia Seed Oil
Regimen Step 2: Treat
Targets Dryness, Hair
Suited to All Skin Types
In your regimen
- Step 2: Treat
Use after water-based and anhydrous serums, before suspensions and creams.
100% Organic Virgin Chia Seed Oil hydrates your skin without clogging pores. And because it’s made of 100% organic, virgin chia seed oil that is naturally sourced and cold-pressed, it contains alpha-linolenic acid —an essential fatty acid that promotes healthy-looking skin. What’s more, this natural skin hydrator also contains linoleic, oleic, stearic, and palmitic acids, which means it’s ideal for both skin and hair.
Our Chia Seed Oil has a natural scent partly due to its high alpha-linolenic acid content.
How to use
- Skin Application: Apply a few drops to the face once daily or as needed.
- Hair Application: Work through damp, clean hair once daily or as needed.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always patch test before use.
When to use
Use in AM
Use in PM
6 months after opening.
How to build a skin regimen
Cleanse the skin and prepare it to receive active ingredients.
Address specific skin concerns using targeted formulas. Always check each product's Usage Details to ensure products are compatible in the same routine.
Signs of Aging
All Skin Types
Lock in benefits and support the skin barrier.