The Ordinary Mandelic Acid 10% + HAMandelic Acid 10% + HA
Regimen Step 2: Treat
Targets Uneven Skin Tone, Textural Irregularities, Dullness
Suited to All Skin Types
Format Water-based Serum
In your regimen
- Step 2: Treat
Use after cleansing, before anhydrous serums, oils, suspensions or creams.
Mandelic Acid 10% + HA is an Alpha Hydroxy Acid serum that helps improve skin clarity, balance uneven skin tone, and correct skin texture in a gentle, yet effective manner. This is because it has a larger molecular weight than other alpha hydroxy acids, which results in a slower, more balanced distribution.
How to use
- Apply once daily, ideally in the evening.
- The formula can be diluted with other products to reduce strength until skin develops tolerance.
- Do not use on sensitive, peeling, or compromised skin.
- Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes.
- Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn.
- Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Always patch test before use.
When to use
Use in PM
12 months after opening.
Do not use withCopper Peptides Direct Acids Direct Vitamin C EUK Niacinamide Powder Peptides Retinoids
How to build a skin regimen
Address specific skin concerns using targeted formulas. Always check each product's Usage Details to ensure products are compatible in the same routine.