The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair DensityMulti-Peptide Serum for Hair Density
Regimen Step 2: Treat
Suited to All Hair Types
Format Water-based Serum
- 4.75 - 5.75
In your regimen
- Step 2: Treat
Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density is a concentrated leave-in formula designed to support the scalp and give you thicker, denser, fuller-looking hair. The formula is lightweight and offers a combination of peptide technologies alongside a series of plant-based extracts.
Note: The technologies found within this formula include REDENSYL™, Procapil™, CAPIXYL™, BAICAPIL™, AnaGain™, and High-Solubility Caffeine. (References are made to third-party trademarks in this description. REDENSYL™ is a trademark of Givaudan, Procapil™ is a trademark of Sederma Inc., CAPIXYL™ is a trademark of Lucas Meyer Cosmetics Canada Inc., BAICAPIL™ is a trademark of Provital, S.A., and AnaGain™ is a trademark of Mibelle Biochemistry. Neither DECIEM nor The Ordinary is affiliated with the trademark owners.)
How to use
- Massage a few drops thoroughly into clean, dry scalp once daily, ideally at bedtime.
- This formula is a leave-in treatment.
- Do not wash hair or scalp after application.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always patch test before use.
When to use
Use in PM
12 months after opening.
How to build a skin regimen
Address specific skin concerns using targeted formulas. Always check each product's Usage Details to ensure products are compatible in the same routine.