The Ordinary Pycnogenol 5%Pycnogenol 5%
Regimen Step 2: Treat
Targets Antioxidant support, Dullness
Suited to All Skin Types
Format Anhydrous Serum
In your regimen
- Step 2: Treat
Use after cleansing and water-based serums, before oils, suspensions or creams.
Pycnogenol 5% offers an oil-like formula that helps support your skin against the impact of oxidative stress. Incorporating an exclusive French maritime pine bark extract, this vibrant serum aims to brighten skin and is a deep red color due to the high antioxidant (procyanidins) content. It works to protect your skin from the visible effects of damage caused by environmental aggressors.
Note: Pycnogenol® is known to support the antioxidant activity of ascorbic acid, making this formula an ideal accompaniment to regimens that already incorporate vitamin C.
Pycnogenol® is a registered trademark of Horphag Research Ltd. Neither DECIEM nor The Ordinary is affiliated with Horphag Research Ltd.
How to use
- Apply a few drops to the face in the morning and evening.
- Alternatively, mix with other products to enhance their antioxidant capacity.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always patch test before use.
When to use
Use in AM
Use in PM
6 months after opening.
Do not use withCopper Peptides
How to build a skin regimen
Address specific skin concerns using targeted formulas. Always check each product's Usage Details to ensure products are compatible in the same routine.