The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% MasqueSalicylic Acid 2% Masque
Regimen Step 2: Treat
Targets Signs of Congestion, Dullness, Textural Irregularities
Suited to Oily Skin
- 3.50 - 4.50
In your regimen
- Step 2: Treat
Use as a face masque and rinse off after cleansing, but before serums, oils, suspensions or creams.
Salicylic Acid 2% Masque is a charcoal- and clay-infused formula that targets lacklustre tone and textural irregularities, leaving your skin clean and refreshed. With the help of salicylic acid, a lipophilic BHA known to target pore congestion, this deeply cleansing masque removes dead skin cells and excess oil, which promotes soft and smooth skin. The clay and charcoal absorb facial impurities that would otherwise clog pores, helping to boost radiance.
How to use
View Product Directions.
- Use once or twice a week, ideally in the evening, on thoroughly clean, dry skin.
- Do not use on wet skin. Apply evenly across the face using fingertips.
- Do not use on sensitive, peeling, or compromised skin.
- Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes both during application and rinse off.
- Leave on for no more than 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised: Apply the product as directed to a small area once a day for three days to test if you are sensitive to this product.
- If you develop irritation, hives, swelling of eyes and mouth, blistering, or difficulty breathing, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician right away.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn.
- Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Always patch test before use.
When to use
Use in PM
6 months after opening.
Do not use withCopper Peptides Direct Acids Direct Vitamin C EUK Niacinamide Powder Peptides Retinoids
How to build a skin regimen
Cleanse the skin and prepare it to receive active ingredients.
Address specific skin concerns using targeted formulas. Always check each product's Usage Details to ensure products are compatible in the same routine.
Lock in benefits and support the skin barrier.